Friday 13 September 2024

More Corporate Security

So with a few days off work I put together another security trooper team. These are just straight out of the box. Once again keeping to a simple colour scheme to match in with the other 5. This will give me 2 x 5 man squads for Galactic heroes.


The full team

I can see these guys getting plenty of use in some small skirmish games before the need to use any Imperial troops, I also re-based a few more figures. The 2 droids are from Northstar, the 2 proxy Mandalorians are from Die hard miniatures. Very tempted to put together a full team of Mandalorians.


So what's next? with a game coming up on Thursday which has expnded from a 2 player game to a large multi-player game, I've got 4 more of my old Stragrave figures being re-based. I also have a couple more rebels to paint up along with a couple more droids.

8 comments: