Sunday 22 September 2024

Buildings, always need buildings

So in a change from painting figures, I put some effort into a few extra buildings as you always need buildings for your games. The first is a second home for the Quar. This is another MDF set from Sarissa Precision kit. I painted it up in a suitably gaudy colour scheme to fit in with the Quar.



Both kits together

The next set of buildings are for my Star Wars games. They are simply two old spare adobe buildings I had left over from my Spanish Civil War collection. I simply added some 3d printed blast doors, some plastic bases to cover the windows and act as shutters. They were then simply repainted to fit in with the rest of my Sci-Fi stuff. They will not any win awards.





They will come handy for the next planned scenario as I will need to represent a built up area. 

4 comments: