Monday 22 July 2024

Extra Quar and review

A few more additions for my Quar Crusaders. First up is a medic (could have done with him in the first game) and a 2nd LMG gunner., then there are the first 3 trench raiders. These were all 3d prints from Mitch, I just needed to put them together with the addition of spare heads I had left over.



The trench raiders have had packs added from some Warlord plastic WW2 Russians. Next were 2 more torpedo tank hunters, these are the Thermoplastic figures from Wargames Atlantic. 


So a quick little review of the progress so far. I have 2 full squads with the options to swap out the Ryshi rifles with either an LMG or torpedoes. There is also the start of a squad of trench raiders, I have another 5 on the painting table.





With just a few more figures to paint while I await 3 more vehicles, I have prepped 2 regiments of ECW Royalist foot to add to my own collection.

14 comments:

  1. You know what? This is a really interesting project and watching you and Stew work on these similar projects is, somehow, a wee little bit tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I'm really enjoy the change painting these up

      Delete
    2. seed planted. give plenty of water and sunlight.... 😁

      Delete
  2. You have certainly amassed a decent sized force in no time flat, Scotty! ECW next - that will be quite a change of pace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, still need 2 Royalist foot regiments for Marston Moor, so thought I'd just get them done

      Delete
  3. They are like rabbits breeding 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. good progress. I need me a Mitch to give me 3d prints...
    You've got quite the force that has sprung up like mushrooms. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stew, it is handy having a friend with a 3d printer who is also into the Quar

      Delete