Wednesday 8 May 2024

Last minute DAK additions

So with 1 day to go to their first game  I needed to add a little extra firepower to the army. First up is the Pak40 75mm AT gun, just in case Dave fields plenty of armour. The model and crew are all from Peter Pig.


Next up was a pair of 105mm howitzer. Lovely models from Forged in battle.



The last addition was a pair of 81mm mortars, these are from Peter Pig.


I've now got the last of the AT guns and crew on the painting table. I just need my order of MDF bases to arrive for them. Dave also kindly dropped of the last of the 3d printed vehicles for me. 7 sdkfz 10s to tow the AT guns. 1 though will be used for my early war Germans.

Once these are done I can get back to the last remaining units for the Marston Moor game.

8 comments:

  1. You have certainly ramped up production Scotty....more great looking and useful additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, easy to ramp up when it's a simple colour scheme

      Delete
  2. These pieces will add any needed firepower, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the hope, but another 6 AT guns will surely be sufficient after these

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the DAK will need these in the upcomimg battle? Nice work Neil.

    ReplyDelete