Wednesday 12 April 2023

RCW Whites prepare for their first action

Hopefully tomorrow night, if everything goes to plan, the Whites will fight their first action against the dastardly Reds. They will be heavily outnumbered so I've added a unit of WW1 Germans to help beef up their numbers. They do have the advantage of a tank. I've split them into 2 commands each of 5 units ready for Sean and Neil to command.




I also managed to get down to the club twice and get the table set up for the game to try and save some time on the night.

A view from the South

One of the Objectives - the bridge

View from the North with the extra buildings

After having an issue in trying to set the table up, I couldn't locate the new trees that the club had purchased. Eventually found them yesterday and added them and the extra buildings and fences I had completed. SO with 5 players now I'm relegated to umpiring, but this should help the game keep moving as a couple of players are unfamiliar with the rules. I also added a page for the collection.

8 comments:

  1. Your White troops do look impressive, with their variety of uniforms Scotty. The table looks fantastic too, some really nice scenery and terrain pieces. I look forward to reading all about it in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. I'm hoping the battle goes well

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your post-game report, Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Set up looks good and a big table !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chees Matt, it's just 2 6x4s pushed together.

      Delete