Monday 2 January 2023

Team for Striker

One of the guys at the club has had the rules Striker for a number of years now for Table top football. I never really took much notice of it until recently when other club members decided to paint up teams and get a game in. There is even talk of running a club league. So despite never playing the game I took the plunge and got a team 3d printed by Mitch.

For team colours I went with cream and burgundy as that seemed to be different enough from the others that I wouldn't need a second team to represent a change of strip. So I give you the Oldcastle Rovers. I even dug out an old Subbuteo pitch for the photo.

Now that these are done I can get back to finishing off a few more bits for the Back of Beyond. I have some Sikhs and Turks requiring my attention.

4 comments:

  1. I will be interested to see how these rules work, I guess they are similar to skirmish gaming such as En Garde....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no idea, need to watch a game or to first

      Delete