Monday 28 February 2022

A few more SCW figures

After a couple of recent games I found myself inspired to try and finish off the last few figures I have for the collection. First up was another mortar for my Republicans, the randomness of these adds a bit of tension to the games.


The last few models were an extra pair of Dinamentaros for my CNT Militia and another officer for the International brigade.


All the figures are from Empress miniatures. I've now got 7 Carlists and 4 Brigadistas to sort. I also put an order in to obtain another T-26. My Republicans are under armoured against the Nationalists. 

4 comments:

  1. More nice work there Scotty. After our recent Iron Cross WWII game in 20mm, I am seriously looking at SCW in the same scale, using the Minairins range produced in Spain. A sample order of four boxes is likely in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. The Minairins range looks very good. Think He has a pretty complete list of products

      Delete
  2. Looks very nice, lovely mortar unit!

    ReplyDelete