Monday 7 February 2022

More 10mm madness

Well I officially dislike painting 10mm strips of figures. Individuals figures are fine but these definitely do not float my boat. However I did commit to painting them up so must soldier on. So finally managed to complete another 4 bases of infantry,1 of warriors and 3 of the thugs. Just another 6 bases then I can start on the cavalry, chariots and commanders.

The 3 additional bases of thugs have been given green shields to unify the unit, the next 2 will need black shields to match the first base I did.

Chaos Thugs

Chaos Thugs

Chaos Warriors

Chaos Warriors

6 completed bases

These are definitely of the look good at 3 feet away on the tabletop. Not for close up inspection. Did I mention I don't like painting them.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your commitment to stick to the plan Scotty - I can imagine 10mm would not be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete