Monday 31 January 2022

Not a new project

Nope I haven't cracked, though the York show might put paid to that. Dave at the club wanted to try out the Fantastical Battles rules with 10mm figures. Naturally I explained the 'No new project' rule. However digging in the memory banks and then through the lead pile. I rememberd that I had bought a Warmaster Chaos starter force when Games Workshop first brought out Warmaster, easily more than 20 years ago. I can remember not liking the rules and never painting the army.

So here are the first 2 bases, 1 Chaos Warrior and the other Chaos Thugs. Found them a challenge and not enjoyable to paint, but will percevier to get the army done and reduce the lead pile.




Not my best work, but will look ok on the tabletop. Looking at the rest I have some chariots, another unit of warriors, about 14 more units of Thugs and 6 units of Marauder horse plus the assorted command figures

2 comments:

  1. Nice a chaos warmaster army probably worth a few quid now 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't want to pay todays prices for them

      Delete