Tuesday 4 January 2022

More Beja and terrain

First completed models of the year are 2 units of Beja warriors for my Colonial project. These are all plastic figures from Perry miniatures. These were deliberately given just a quick paint job as I am trying to get enough units together for my 1st game of the year on Thursday. I did though vary the clothing colour for a bit of variety.



I also used some small off cut pieces of MDF to create some small areas of scrub, just to break the terrain up. I will need plenty more of these. Just need to find the time in between work and painting figures. They are pretty simple affairs, but quick an easy to put together.

So my Mahdist forces are now at 5 units. I still have enough Perry figures to create another unit of Beja warriors. I am also going to create a unit of Jihadiyya. These will be a mix of Perry, Foundry and AW Miniatures.

My Mahdists ready to take on the British on Thursday night.



So back to making more scrub and sorting out some palm trees.

10 comments: