Saturday 15 January 2022

A few more terrain pieces

As I step up preparation for another Colonial game in a couple of weeks, I needed to continue to expand my scenic options. First up was 3 larger bases of scrub for the Dervishes to spring from. Simple MDF bases with coir mat off cuts added.


I then quickly painted up a couple of resin Sudanese huts from Hovels. Lovely little models to help expand the village.


So these are all the pieces completed so far. Not bad for a few weeks work.


I can add to these the 3 adobe buildings and some walling for a village. I've got a couple more palm trees to complete and I also want to make some medium sized pieces of scrub and a few rocky areas. In the meantime I have the last unit of Beja to complete.

4 comments:

  1. You are right Scotty....that is an impressive haul of scenery you have accumulated in pretty short order....looking forward to the next game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, got to wait for isolation to end before I can get a game in

      Delete