Tuesday 21 January 2020

War of the Silmarils, Orcs of Morgoth

Well after a few more additions this week, my Orc army is nearing completion. I've more than enough for the size of games I am envisaging. That's not to say I will not add a few more, I've still some Oathmark Goblins left and would like to add a few more wolves.







There are just over 200 figures in this force. They are a mix from GW, EM4, Grenadier, Warbases, Irregular and Reaper.

I've not got to complete some Elves for first age battles. Probably get some figures from Oathmark as I have a few ideas of using Norman figures from Conquest as Elven cavalry.

6 comments:

  1. Most exce, great to see the army coming along

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a good sized battle ! Nice work to get them finished 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt. Looking forward to getting them on the table

      Delete
  3. Quite an army you've gathered, excellent work!

    ReplyDelete