Sunday 5 January 2020

Orcish left wing

After completing the central division of my Orc army of 7 units, I turned my attention to the left wing of the army. This will be made up of 5 regiments of Orc warriors. I will also add a couple of detachments of archers.

The figures are a mix of the GW Isengard Uruks (both plastic and metal) with a few of their orcs mixed in. There is one old Grenadier spearman added. One of the regiments is a figure short and have their commander added for now. (The one with the wings in the center)






After a rummage around in my spares box I came across a couple of half used sprues of Uruks. I'll now be able to make the second regiment all pike. I've also picked up a couple if EM4 half orcs which look a good match. These will be based up as Champions to lead the force.

I have sufficient orcs left in the lead pile for the right wing, probably 4 regiments. To which I can add 2 regiments if Warg riders, some wolves and 2 Troll regiments.  I also need to finish some more movement trays, 6 done and 9 to go before purchasing some more.

4 comments: