Saturday 3 August 2024

More Quar and ECW

So some news on the ECW front, I've been painting some Royalist infantry for Simon, 6 done so far. He and Mitch have come to an arrangement where in exchange of 4 of the regiments I have done, he will paint up another 4 as he needed them to complete his contribution for Marston Moor. So they did the deal and Mitch asked me to bases them up so they match the rest of the figures we have. I get few extra 3d prints as a bonus. So here they are based and flagged.




So back to the Quar, this time some armoured support for my Crusaders. They are US 1918 Ford 3-ton tank. They look a decent match and will see service as MG tractors to support my Ailthean tractor.




I've kept the ridiculous colour scheme. Helps maintain the whole 'Quar' theme. Now just got the last few figures to do and then I can start on some Coftyrans.


8 comments:

  1. Gosh! You are keeping yourself very busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying my best to. Want the painting table clerk to start on my Romans

      Delete
  2. I really like the ECW additions Scotty and the Quar tanks look great too - the interwar years produced some very strange-looking armoured vehicles indeed - they look perfect for your Quar oddness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. The interwar tanks are a great source of proxy vehicles

      Delete
  3. nice additions to the forces, and the tanks do fit rather nicely. 😁

    ReplyDelete