Sunday 14 May 2023

Russian buildings and Trojans

I picked up another set of Pegasus buildings for the RCW collection. These are designated as farm cottages. They are slightly smaller than the other set. I like that the slightly larger of the two has a lean-to added.






A pretty quick and simple paint scheme, helps them blend in to the rest of the collection. This brings me up to 7 houses, a Railway halt and a couple of outbuildings. I could do with one larger building to act as a focal point  probably try and pick up a Dacha or church in the near future.

For the Trojan War collection I added a couple of units of slingers for my Trojans. Like the rest these are from Museum miniatures.


I've also added a page for the collection showing both armies as they currently are. I only have a few heroes and 5 units to complete.

16 comments:

  1. Neil, you are firing properly on many fronts. I like both new additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, I like to keepa few things on the gofor variety

      Delete
  2. Pegasus has a two story house fits right in with their other ones. Its pretty big to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I actually have one already painted up

      Delete
  3. Buildings a very nice, as are the latest additions to your Trojan War collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the building and the Trojans too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and effective buildings….mine are really a little too large 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. The ones I've seen on your various layouts look great to me

      Delete
  6. Fine looking and painted buildings Neil.

    ReplyDelete