Thursday 17 September 2020

Terrain pieces

All good wargames tables need plenty of terrain. So far for Infamy, Infamy, I've put together enough pieces so far for both a German and Celtic village. There are also a few swamps as well as bases for forested areas. These 2 latest pieces are just for extra variety.

The first piece is an area of broken ground, using some small stones from the garden path  mdf for the base and some extra tufts. Quite happy with the results.


The other piece I completed follows a Roman theme. It is just a simple resin legionary tent I picked up from Navigator miniatures. I intend 2 get a second model as the start of a Roman encampment.


This just had a simple paint scheme to pick out the detail. I may go back over it with a light ink wash.

8 comments:

  1. Love the stones Neil, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip top Scotty, ready for another bout of lockdown?
    Jesssss!!!!
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave. Can't belueve qnother round of lockdown

      Delete
  3. I especially like your broken ground piece. I'd go for the ink wash ion the tent for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I think I will be adding the ink wash

      Delete