Sunday 20 September 2020

More Romans and Britons

I now find myself in the unusual position of just painting up extra figures for Infamy, Infamy. All of my core forces are now complete, but it seems a shame to waste the  left over figures.

First up is a group of Caesarian legionaries. This time I removed the helmet plumes and went for plain black shields. I can see future Roman civil war games as I have enough figures for another unit.



After I had converted my German slingers I had 4 figures left over on the sprue. The 2 armoured figures will see use as leaders for my Britons. I had realised that all my commanders so far were unarmoured and this needed rectifying. To further distinguish them, I used heads and cloaks from Victrix.




This now gives me 5 leaders and a champion. At least I can replace casualties amongst my leaders. Now I just need to complete 2 more deployment points for the Britons.

6 comments:

  1. ‘Polishing off the corners’ of the project 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does a project ever really end with us? :-)
    Those "Black Romans" look pretty sinister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I don't think a project ever truly ends

      Delete