Sunday 15 March 2020

WW2 Germans nearing completion

I've made a few more additions to my winter Germans for Chain of Command. First up is an extra Junior leader and 4 more riflemmen. All plastics by Warlord games.


Next up was another support option, the Stug III G. This was a plastic kit from Warlord. I went for a white washed look to fit in with the rest of the army.



All I have left to complete is an anti tank gun with crew and 3 jump off points. Not bad for 2 months work.







I also added a couple of extra terrain pieces for the table. An animal pen and barricade.




I've now got to decide on opponents. The club seem to have most of the allies covered. No one has the Rusdians yet and they would suit a winter setting. Time to make some plans.

6 comments:

  1. Brrr. I get a chill simply looking at your photos! Great work on your winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white flock gives it all a great frosty feeling and binds everything neatly together.
    A great army!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great additions and a well themed army/ terrain 👍

    ReplyDelete