Monday 9 March 2020

Arms race continues

After a couple of games of Chain of Command, I definitely need some more terrain for the battlefield and support options.

First up on terrain, and old Balsa wood building I made with some suitable wintering to fit in. I also picked up a couple of animal shelters from Warbases. Helps to  break up line of sight.


For support, I wanted a Recon team. The 4 troopers are from left over figures. The Sdkfz250 is from Warlord. I still need to finish the Gunner.



As part of a command pack I had a forward Observer to paint up. Very useful as I discovered in my last game when I was trapped under a mortar barrage. There is also a Hanomag, as all German forces have to have one of these.




What's next for this army? I still have a couple of spare figures left which could round tbe recon team up to a full squad. There is also an anti-tank gun on order, then possibly another armour option, a Stug or Pz4.

2 comments: