Wednesday 4 March 2020

More WW2 Germans and Fences

With another game of Chain of Command this week, I needed a few more additions. This was mainly to allow me a few more support options.

First up is a pair of snipers from Warlord games. Now these may be getting used tomorrow.



Next is a medic and a few more rifleman and MG34 team. The extra soldiers are from Warlord Games plastic Grenadiers. A few head swaps to help them mix in with the rest of the Winter Germans.



I'll be using these guys as a recon team. I've got a Sdkfz250 on order to complete the team.

During the last game we were short of fences. Chain of Command needs plenty of terrain. So with some more modelling sticks and coffee stirrers I set to work expanding the fences. These are deliberately rough and ready for rural villages on the eastern front. Though they could be used in the western theatre.




With these extra pieces I now have 11 feet of fences. I still have plenty of stuff left to make another 10 feet if I wish.

8 comments: