Thursday 19 March 2020

WW2 Germans completed

Feeling rather chuffed with myself as I've managed to complete my first project of the year. Not bad considering I only started in February after the Vapnartak show in York.

The final addition was an AT gun to add a bit of punch. It also helps to fill out the support options and provides some flexibility.



There is an additional infantryman added to the crew as the gun only came with 3 crew, but you need 5 for Chain of Command.

After this I decided to add a few more extras for my games. First was 3 Jump off Points which are integral to the game. These were made from spares in my bits box.


I also had an old Lledo truck left over from my VBCW collection. This got a quick makeover along with 3 haystacks I got from Warbases.




So what next! I've got 2 more haystacks to do and wouldn't mind an additional Panzerschrek team. Now just got to wait for my new project to arrive.

8 comments:

  1. Outstanding! I have an IG with crew and JOPs in work too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, look forward to seeing tjem

      Delete
  2. Well done, Master of the winter atmosphhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Neil, great additions to the collection.

    I have some Hay stack envy where are they from? Need to add them to my collection!

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked them up from Warbase. These were the large ones. Come in packs of 5

      Delete
  4. Love the signpost and the truck!

    ReplyDelete