Monday 23 March 2020

New Project - Judge Dredd

After completing my ww2 Germans, I fancied a change in direction. Looking around I picked up the Judge Dredd Starter set from Warlord Games.  Also got a Cadet with Lawmaster bike. I was always a fan of the 2000AD comics as a child.

The figures are in a softish resin, but clean up well. So after a couple of days work they are nearly done.  Just need to sort out how I want to do the bases.

First up the judges. The starter set comes with a street judge and a rookie.




Of course I'll have to get Judges Dredd and Anderson to fill out the ranks. There is also a set of Street judges as well.

Next up is the perps. You get 8 figures with a mix of weapons.




There is an expansion set for these to provide an additional 3 gang members. I may even dig out some of my old Necromunda figures as extra gangers.

I've also picked up the 2 expansion sets for the Citi Def to keep me busy over the next few days. I also have an order in for some terrain for the table. Just not sure when I'll actually get a game in.

4 comments: