Sunday 2 February 2020

Vapnartak 2020

I made it down to York today for my first show of the year. This is the big one for me as the show scene is rather sparse in the North.

The layout this year seemed much better, giving plenty of room to actually move around. They thankfully moved the Bring and Buy to an upper floor. First year I've actually been able to see anything, even picking up a few bargains, a Panzer III, German MG42 team in winter clothing and a couple of game mats.

I didn't really study any of the games  on display, though there were a few eye catching ones. I just spent my time shopping and picking up about 80% of the items on my shopping list.


So some Oathmark Elves to complete my LOTR project, Some WW2 Germans in winter clothing, dice tray, bases and paints. I even had some change.  So very happy. Now back to the painting table.

No comments:

Post a Comment