Wednesday 10 April 2024

433rd Panzergrenadier, C Company plus supports

With all the rain yesterday in the north east, I got plenty of time to get some painting done. So here they are, C Company, 433rd Panzergrenadier. Like both A and B companies these are all from Forged in battle. Their boxed sets are great value.

Now all infantry needs supports, so I needed to get some of these added. These are the 1st 4 of 8 HMG teams. Their is also a couple of Pak38s (I need another 6 of these).


Lastly, I just had to have one. No German force is complete with at least one of these 'big cats'. Also it annoys Mitch. So a Tiger I from the plastic Soldier company. I've had this sat un-built for years. You may also notice I've started adding some decals to the vehicles.

Very happy with my output on these. 3 companies of infantry, 6 support teams and 11 vehicles in less than 2 weeks.  Still got a few things need adding, namely some trucks, more AT guns, mortars, AA Guns and a few more tanks. Hopefully get a game in when I get back from Normandy next week.






Should get back to the ECW shortly.

 

14 comments:

  1. Very good, quick work! Great results too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, been great to paint something different

      Delete
  2. Great looking figures and vehicle collection. You can always add something on if you want a break in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, already got plans for future additions

      Delete
  3. A nice little force Neil 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly, a very impressive rate of output on these Scotty and they look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, I'm enjoying painting something different to ECW

      Delete
  5. Superb troops and vehicles, nice job Neil!

    ReplyDelete