Sunday 4 February 2024

Thought I was done

These last 2 weekends I made a concerted effort to get the last of Simon's figures done. 2 regiments of Scottish infantry, dragoons and lancers all done, bagged up and ready to post off on Monday. Then to my horror I realised that there were also 5 Royalist commanders to be done, so it'll be at least another week before I can crack on with my own  projects.

All bagged up

So the list of completed regiments based upon the flags that Simon had.

Regiment

Coat

Flag

Sir George Lisle

Light blue

White

Marquis Newcastle

White

Red

William Wyne

Not known

Red

Francis Cooke

white/grey

Blue

Nicholas Slanning

Blue

Blue

Kings Lifeguard

Red

Kings

Queens Lifeguard

Red

Queens

Tillier

Green

Green

Earl Rivers

Light blue

Black

Sir Henry Carey

Green

Yellow

Strathbogie

Mixed

Scot

Lord Kilpont (former Covenanter)

Grey        


I'm rather please these are all done. it equated to 970 infantry, 10 mounted and 4 frame guns so far. Just those pesky last 5 mounted to do.

10 comments:

  1. Big task. “Almost” finished. Simon will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, will be pleased when I can get them all posted off

      Delete
  2. Sure sounds more irksome than a problem. I am sure the commanders will be finished soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty decent number of figures painted, Scotty - and five commanders to go does not seem too big a task - you should get onto your own figures again in a day or two, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese Keith. Hopefully after this weekend they are all done

      Delete
  4. Oh my! What a numer of minis.
    This is madness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow impressive task to get completed 👍

    ReplyDelete