Monday 12 December 2022

WW1 Turks

I finally got around to completing another unit for my WW1 Turkish force. This will bring me up to 4 units of 10 riflemen. Like the rest, these are from Copplestone Castings.



I now have a command pavk and HMG teams from Copplestone to do. I just need to brave the artic conditions to venture to the shed to get them started.

The only other painting I've done is a few more blood bowl figures to complete two more teams. I do have some modern 10mm Russian tanks undercoated that I want to get completed to finish that army before I start on the Seven years war project in the New year.

6 comments:

  1. Artic conditions are exactly what I face in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the Turks Scotty. The UK weather certainly looks "interesting" in the last week -15 where I came from originally, I believe and even London had a daytime high of 0 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, the artic blast in the North East is rather chilly and now we have snow

      Delete
  3. Nicely done Neil……arctic indeed too cold here to do any undercoating which is a bit annoying 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, the weather is certainly hampering getting any painting done

      Delete