Thursday 22 December 2022

10mm Soviets and Festive Greetings

Firstly I would just like to wish all my followers and there families a Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

So back to painting eventually. I managed to add some more tanks to my 10mm Soviets for SDTTRR. These are 3d prints I obtained from Mitch. First up is 4 T72As



There were also 2 T72Bs and a wrecked model to use as either scenery or an objective.




I did realise a mistake after I completed the models, I had used a lighter shade of green. Quite noticeable against the others I've done. Just have to use as a different regiment.

10 comments:

  1. The Russian armour looks good, Scotty. Hope you have a great Christmas and Hogmanay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What everybody wants for Christmas ….more Russian tanks , happy Christmas Neil 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking tanks Neil. Have a great Xmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete