Monday 26 December 2022

T80B Test model

To add some extra fire power to my Russian forces, Mitch printed off 3 T80Bs for me. As these are the 'elite' of the army I wanted something different to just a shade of green. A quick browse on the internet came up with a tri-colour camo scheme of green, brown and blue. Rather eye catching so I decided to try and replicate it. These are the results.




I'm very happy with the results and have already started on the remaining 2 tanks. I may even ask Mitch for a few support vehicles to add to the force.

6 comments:

  1. That camo scheme is very eye catching (which may be somewhat contradictory of course!). Nice work Scotty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice model and equally handsome paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, really pops on the table I bet..

    ReplyDelete