Sunday 29 May 2022

RCW Sailors

Finally got around to adding another unit to the collection. This time a unit of sailors. Once again these are from Copplestone castings. I went for winter colours for the trousers. I do have a second unit to do and may add a few more civilian colours.




Even though these have taken a while to complete, I find my interest in painting figures is slowly returning. I've already made a start on an artillery piece and some extra officers. I even prepped and undercoated the second unit of sailors and some Siberian Riflemen.

With the announcement by Northstar that their will be a price increase from June. I may try and put together an order before then for the few bits and pieces I still need.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work on the matelots Scotty and good to see your painting mojo is gradually returning....we all go through periods like that occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, keeping my fingers crossed

      Delete
  2. Great work Neil, keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete