Sunday 23 August 2020

More Roman allies

To try and complete my Caesarian Roman force for Infamy, infamy, I have been adding various allied contingents. This time it was a commander to lead my Iberian cavalry (still on the painting table) and some Numidian skirmishers.

The commander is a set from Crusader miniatures so I ended up painting him as a foot and mohnted version. I like the pose of the foot model.



The Numidians are the last of my order from Newline Designs. These a very nice figures with very little flash on them. The one thing I like about the Numidians is they are very quick to paint.



Next up I just need to complete the unit of Iberian cavalry and my Caesarians will be complete.  After this I will add some Noble cavalry and archers to my Celts to be able to field all of the options for the Gauls.  Now just need lockdown to end so the club can re open.

6 comments:

  1. Neil, your Newline Numdians look great! Nice figures with terrific brushwork. I am STILL awaiting my recent Newline order...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan. Think I waited about 10 days for my order

      Delete
  2. Nice additions! Curiously, I just painted the same Crusader Spanish General (Horse and Foot) myself!

    ReplyDelete