Thursday 27 August 2020

Celtic Roundhouse

Finally got around to completing my last Celtic roundhouse from Hovels. I also added the pigsty and some wattle fencing from Renedra. I also tried out a different coloour scheme, more yellow, for the daub on the roundhouse.




That makes 3 Roundhouse's for my Celtic village. Hovels also do a couple of extra store houses that I may add to the collection.


I do have a load of farm animals painted up that I can when I finally get around to playing a game of Infamy.

8 comments:

  1. Almost a metropolis now...looking very nice. I do like the idea of some roundhouses but it feels an extravagance ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. These are not too bad from Hovels

      Delete
  2. Looks very good; the pigstye and the wattle fencing really kicks them up a notch, although I've never regretted buying any of the Hovels stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, glad I remembered Hovels as been years since I last bought anything from them

      Delete