Friday 14 August 2020

I needed more Chariots

That's right, I needed a couple more chariots to allow me to cover all of the starter forces in Infamy for the Ancient Britons. Thankfully Crusader miniatures do 4 crew variantions, so another 2 added. Somehow of 2 variant drivers, mine are all the same. Like the last 2 they were nice and easy to paint up.



Now to field these I needed a second unit of Nobles. These are a mix of Warlord and Some metal figures from Newline. 

The Newline figures are not as dynamic as the Warlord figures, but they mix in well and offer some variety. 

Now I just need to finish the second unit of slingers, some fanatics and the last mob of warriors. I can then start on some deployment points and look to get some mounted nobles to switch the army to Gallic.

2 comments: