Tuesday 11 August 2020

More Britons

After the change to Numidians in the last post, it was back to Ancient Britons. Another mob from the Warlord plastic set. I did add one of the metal 'linebreakers' for variety. Another thing I did was use some of the spare heads from the Victrix plastics, again for more variety. They are not a bad match.


I also put together another Status II leader, dubbed Cautinamix. He is one of the metal linebreakers with a head from the Victrix mounted set.


I've now got another unit of Nobles on the painting table along with their chariots. After these, 1 more mob to do with some extra slingers and fanatics. Looking at the Infamy lists for Gauls, if I add a unit of archers and 2 units of mounted nobles I would be able to field all of their starter forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment