Tuesday 9 June 2020

Last of the Germans

My final batch of German Warriors for Infamy Infamy. These are mainly metal Warlord figures with a couple of plastic Victrix figures to make up the numbers. They match together quite well.



The Warlord figures are very similar in style to the old Foundry range. While I was packing them away I did a size comparison of the figures used.

Foundry, Warlord, Crusader, Wargames factory and Victrix
I feel all of the ranges are compatible and would be happy to field them in mixed units, even the Wargames factory figures (Which my daughter dubbed Roblox).

I just need to complete the last of the Ambush points and I have a decent starter force for the release of the rules.

4 comments:

  1. Quite a force.......I think one muddy German warrior would look and smell like another ....so they look good to me 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely figures, great poses and shields...

    ReplyDelete