Sunday 7 June 2020

Infamy, Infamy Germans and Romans

Well progress has continued on the Germans as they near completion as a viable force. I completed another group of warriors to bring me up to 5. These are a mix of Crusader and Victrix. They mix in quite well. I also had a spare armoured figure which I've based up to be another leader (not sure how many I'll need).





So what next for these? I've got another group of warriors, these are Warlord metal and Victrix plastic. There are also a couple more ambush points to complete. In the future I may try and convert some Roman auxiliaries as feoderati for the Batavian revolt.

So the whole force together so far on some sabot bases from Sabot3d.





So to fight the Germans I decided on some Caesarian Romans. This allows lots of variation with Spanish, Numidians  Gauls etc which can also be used with the Carthaginians.

The first 2 groups of legionaries are from Warlord games. Very nice sculpts. I went for plain red shields. I want my Romans to be pragmatic.




I've got another group to complete, then 2 more of unarmoured legionaries from 1st Corps.

2 comments:

  1. Those Roman lads will have to watch themselves Scotty, a veritable tribe there mate!
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave. Atleast they have reinforcements on the way

      Delete