Wednesday 17 June 2020

Germanic tribes ambush points and more

To round off my Germanic tribes for Infamy, infamy, I put together a few more ambush points. They are made up of the last few figures I had left. I also added a musician and standard, not sure I need these and if not I'll make them into another ambush point.



I also put together a deployment point for my Romans. I used a model from a museum gift shop to use as a roadside shrine. I'm quite happy with the result.


I've also put my mind to creating a German village for my army to defend. The first model was a bit of a test. Using card, coffee stirrers and some scouring pads I set to work.



I think the top piece could have done with being a bit longer and cut more irregular. You can see the changes on the second model, which I think is much better.




Wben I get some more card I aim to make a slightly larger building with a side entrance to be the focal point of the village.

As the army is complete as in enough for a starter force it was time to get them all on show.







Not bad for a few weeks work. Now to get the Romans finished as I've already pre ordered the rules.

10 comments:

  1. Gotta agree, excellent brushwork and all in a few weeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful figures and village Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Model maker extraordinaire Scotty. Very impressive work mate. Are the rules out yet?
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave. The rules are available on pre-order at the moment

      Delete
  4. Nicely done, I look forwards to reading of your infamy actions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul, can't wait for the rules to arrive

      Delete
  5. Lovely painting of those figures and those buildings; they are something else! Marvellous stuff.

    ReplyDelete