Friday 21 June 2019

RoSD Companions and Monsters

As mentioned in my last post I've been digging around in the old figure collection for suitable figures for Rangers of Shadow Deep (RoSD). The first figures were already painted but just needed so TLC. They've provided a Conjurer, Barbarian, Templar and Hound. The Conjurer and Barbarian are old Grenadier sculpts. The Templar is from Crusader miniatures and the Hound is from Gripping beast.


The next group of figures are all from Northstars Frostgrave range. These did require building and painting. They have provided a Soldier, Rogue, Archer and a 2nd Templar.


The 3 plastic figures were a joy to paint. Shame I don't have any more sprues of these. What I did have was some leftover Cultists who are now in the service of the Shadow Deep as Skeletal warriors. There are 5 more just awaiting basing.


Not a bad start. I've already got another Archer, Rogue and Arcanist being painted up. I also picked up some very cheap plastic spiders from a Halloween set that with a quick drybrush should look the business. Now to look forward to my first game next week.

2 comments:

  1. Love the models you picked, they are very characterful old-school sculpts.
    Nice paintjobs too!

    ReplyDelete