Tuesday 12 March 2019

WSS / GNW Danish horse

Despite twice claiming that my Danish army was complete, I find myself once again adding to it. These are the first of potentially 3 more cuirassier regiments.

The regiment is the 2nd Fynske made up of 3 squadrons. I chose these as I liked the contrast between grey coats and the orange cuffs. The figures are all from Dixon miniatures.




I couldn't find a source for the flag for this regiment so went with a simple white field with the Danish cross in the top left corner.

12 comments:

  1. Splendid unit, lovely uniform and paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking unit to add to the army 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I'm about to repaint and expand mine with the elk skin coat - too many grey coats in my horse already and looking for a bit of contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul. Never thought to try the elk skin coats

      Delete
  4. Great job on these Scotty. I might use them as a uniform guide later.

    ReplyDelete