Wednesday 28 March 2012

Cutlers Brigade

After importing the posts from my other blog as I hadn't done anything on the ACW front for quite a while, I feel rather embarrassed for this next post. Cutlers Brigade is the 2ND brigade in the 1st division of the Union 1st Corps. Based for fire and fury it comes in at 10 stands. The figures are all from Warrior Miniatures apart from the officer and ensign who are Peter Pig figures. These figures had been staring at me for months part painted and so I finally succumbed and finished them off.



To Finish the Union 2ND Corps I also completed the final artillery battery that I required. Again these figures are from Warrior Miniatures, Not as detailed as Peter Pig, but take paint well. This means I now have 2ND, 3rd and 5Th Corps finished.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work and always good to see some ACW.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Scotty. Agree with C above, like seeing some ACW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, I've always been a union man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good man Scotty, I'm working on Rebs at the minute but will need to get some cavalry (both sides) and Reb Divisional and army commanders sent for. Is the game still on at Micks in April?
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave, i think so. Will email him to confirm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a period I like very much. Time I get some of mine painted. Your figures are beautifull painted!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete