Sunday 14 May 2017

WSS /GNW Danes XII

They are finally finished. Managed to complete the last 3 battalions from the Jydske infantry regiment. It's probably taken about 8 months to complete this army. Now I can try and finish the Swedes. The figures are mainly Roundway with some command from Warrior and Dixon. Pleased they are done and quite like their red and white hat trim.



With the addition of these 3 battalions, this rounds the army out at 25 battalions and 24 squadrons with supporting Artillery and officers. The figures used are from Roundway, Dixon, Warrior, Bluemoon, Minifigs and Essex.

While sorting these out I decided to add a few photos of the whole army.




Now I just need to concentrate on finishing the last few regiments for the Swedes and Russians and my GNW collection will be complete.

10 comments:

  1. Finished, and well finished...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Neil. I'll be using all this as a reference soon. I'll be starting WSS in 10mm once my figures arrive from Pendraken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rod. The Pendraken figures are great. Wish they were out when I first started collecting

      Delete
  3. That is a very impressive sight Neil. Very well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always good to see the completion of a project. Especially when they look as impressive as this.

    ReplyDelete