Saturday 21 January 2017

WSS / GNW Danes and Russians

I finally completed my first mounted regiment for the Danes, the Wurtemburg-Oels dragoon regiment. The mounted figures for this regiment are all from Dixons and the flag from Maverick Models. I also completed 2 stands of dismounted dragoons from Essex miniatures.




I've also decided to add a small cavalry brigade to my Russian Auxiliary Corps, not that they fielded any but more for club games. The first regiment is A. Kropotov Horse Grenadier regiment. I think the blue vat has turned out too dark. I'll be adding a second horse grenadier regiment and a regiment of dragoons to the brigade. Only because that is the figures that I have available.



The figures for this regiment are Roundway with the exception of the Cornet which is a spare Dixon figure. The troopers were kindly passed on to me from Mick.

14 comments: