Tuesday 15 November 2022

Army Review - ACW Union

Following yesterday's post it was only fitting that the Union troops got their own parade. Like the Rebels they are based for Fire and Fury and cover a few different manufacturers from Peter Pig, Warrior, Essex, Old Glory, Tabletop and Minifigs. I will do a separate post for the cavalry for both sides, simply because they didn't fit on the table.


Birney's Divion III Corps

Humphrey's Division III Corps

Wadsworth's Division I Corps

Robinson's Division I Corps

Doubleday's Division I Corps

Caldwell's Division II Corps

Gibbon's Division II Corps

Hay's Division II Corps

Geary's Division XII Corps

William's Division XII Corps

The army so far is 3 complete Corps. I still need to finish William's Division, Lockwood's brigade is missing. I do have 5 spare stands paint so just need another 4 and the Corps is done. On another note I did find the missing 3 Divisional Commanders for the Confederates.

12 comments:

  1. Another impressive display of force! Only fitting that the Federals get their own parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed Scotty - I particularly like the unit that is double flagged in image no 8 (I think!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, must of had a spare standard figure when the unit was painted

      Delete
  3. Wonderful collection Neil a joy to behold and worth the considerable effort 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, just wish I'd done the missing brigade

      Delete
  4. Who doesn't love a parade?
    A very fine one it is as well!

    ReplyDelete