Sunday 13 November 2022

Army Review - ACW Confederates

I thought I would put together a review of some of the armies in my collection. It may inspire me to paint more up and put the finishing touches to each army. So first up is my Confederates for the ACW. The figures are a mix of Warriot, Peter Pig, Old Glory, Essex and Minifigs. I did notice I have 2 brigadiers missing and also have 4 artillery pieces and 6 infantry stands spare. I didn't put our Stuarts'cavalry division as they need a couple more brigades added.




Anderson's Division III Corps

Pender's Division III Corps

Heth's Division III Corps

Early's Division II Corps

Johnson's Division II Corps

Rodes' Division II Corps

Didn't realise I had done as many as this. Still that's 2 full Corps for Gettysburg, based upon the Fire and Fury rules. Union next

12 comments:

  1. Very impressive display! Knowing how much has been accomplished at the painting desk is never realized until the collection is out on parade. Well done, Neil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, just wish I never sold II Corps many years ago and had to repaint it

      Delete
  2. That's an impressive looking force Scotty and I agree with Jon....it often surprises me how any figures and units I have painted for each collection over the years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Just need to sort through the Union figures now

      Delete
  3. That is a lot of figures and nicely done. Neat to see the mix of makers in an army. Looking forward to the Union on parade.

    ReplyDelete