Sunday 12 June 2022

Painting update

Taking advantage of the nice weather and light nighrs I managed to get a few more figures completed from the lead pile. First up was a few more Native Americans. Thankfully one is bow armed to give more options. Not sure what make of figures these are, a bit rough and ready, but they will suffice.



I also completed a rather well dresed and armed lady. Pretty certain this is a Foundry model. Could be used as a NPC or objective in games. Not sure if it is actually from a Wild west range, but it was in the lead pile and needed painting.


Next up was a few further additions to the RCW collection. First an ensign, just need to remember where I put the flag poles.


I also completed another unit of sailors. This time I did a few in the white summer trousers as well as a few in civilian trousers. I can then mix them in with the other ten.



That is the last of the RCW infantry. Just got the vehicles and cavalry to sort out now.

12 comments:

  1. Good progress continues on the painting front. I like the sailors a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on a rich mix of projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, just trying to clear the lead pile

      Delete
  3. Another thumbs up for the Sailors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great work on a couple of different projects there Scotty - I am painting a few 28mmRCW myself at the moment....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Look forward to seeing your new additions

      Delete
  5. Nice looking figures Neil. Have you found the flagpoles yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ray, still no flagpoles. May have to order some more

      Delete
  6. Nicely done 👍 have you got an armoured train yet for RCW ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. I don't have an armoured train yet. Need to pick up something suitable to convert

      Delete