Wednesday 24 March 2021

FPW Prussian IR#23

After what seems like an age, I finally completed another Prussian infantry regiment for the 12th Division of VI Corps. Like the rest of the Corps, the figures are all from Outpost miniatures and the flag is from Maverick Models.



After these there are just the remaining 2 infantry regiments to complete for 12th Division. I will be pleased to get these last 60 figures done. All that's left to do would be an extra horse artillery battery to complete my Cavalry division and I will be happy with the completion of VI Corps. I may even move onto a few french units later in the year.

7 comments:

  1. Good to see a return to FPW Prussians, Neil! Having never seen Outpost figures in-hand, how do they compare with Old Glory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a good match size wise. The sculpts are basic, but they are cheap and a very comprehensive range

      Delete
  2. Lovely Prussians, nice job Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking unit of Prussians Neil. The basing really sets them off nicely. Thirty man units are pretty big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really struggle with the 30 figure units. Pleased there are just 2 more to do

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the size comparison. I may try a few sometime for my own project.

    ReplyDelete