Tuesday 13 October 2020

Stormtroopers

Being a big fan of Star wars it was only a matter of time before I picked up some figures for a bit of gaming. I haven't settle on any particular rule set. To start with I picked up a box of Stormtroopers for Star Wars Legion. These are very nice figures. So much so I've already added an expansion pack and picked up a few extras off EBay.

So here they are 7 of the Emperors finest.




Really enjoyed painting these despite the white. I simply started with a black undercoat.  Each model was given a drybrush of firstly grey, then 2 successive drybrush coats of white. I then completed them with a wet brush again of white on the larger areas. The weapons were kept black, highlighted with dark grey.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work.
    Mrs Scrivs has painted herself a load of these to use against my Rebellion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul. I've got plenty more in the paint queue

      Delete