Tuesday 27 October 2020

More Star Wars Legion

As I slowly plod on with my Franco Prussian war project, I couldn't help but add a few more figures to my Star Wars collection. First up is 2 more 74-z speeder bikes. I really like these models. Will need to add some Scout troopers to support them.




I can just seem these zooming past poor rebel foot sloggers. I also added 2 more Stormtroopers to the collection. These are both from the Imperial Assault game. They are slightly smaller than the Legion figures. The last photo gives a size comparison. 



With all these Imperial troops it was time to add a few more rebels. This is the first of my Rebel squads which I can add to the painted troopers I picked up. I deliberatly went for a mix of browns and greys. I wanted them to look rough and ready yet still uniformed.






The 2 squads look close enough to keep to the theme I have in my head. I do have an AT-RT nearing completion to add to them. I've also picked up Jyn Erso and some fleet troopers. Can't wait for them to arrive to get them painted.

Now for rules I have 2 ideas. The first is to adapt the old Rogue Trader rules, which should be fine for the size of games I am planning. Secondly their is the free FUBAR rules. These look simple and fun.

6 comments:

  1. Like chariots and elephants, you cannot have too many speeder bikes! As Ray has said, you have done a fabulous job of them too.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James, may pick up another pair in the future

      Delete
  2. Nicely done quite a collection , I think if I did Star Wars which I have no intention of doing I would want monsters and aliens ! Are you planning any of them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. I do intend to get a few of the more exotic types. Just going to pick them up as and when I see them

      Delete