Saturday 13 May 2017

WSS Bavarians

In a slight departure from painting troops primarily for the Great Northern War I decided to add a couple of horse regiments to my Franco- Bavarians army, mainly because it was lacking any Bavarians and their Cuirassiers look cool. First up is the regiment Wolframsdorf with a flag by Maverick Models.



The second regiment is the Arco Cuirassiers. I decided to have a go at a simplified hand painting of their colours. Turned out okay-ish.



I do intend to a brigade of Bavarians infantry to this army once I've finished the last 3 Danish regiments. I also need to clarify the uniforms of the Leibgarde Grenadiers as conflicting sources have them in both red and sky blue coats.

Well back to the Danish which hopefully will be finished tomorrow and after basing I can do some pictures of the whole army.

9 comments:

  1. Nice job Neil...and I just played this afternoon tha Arco's regiment of cuirs! Well done, they look great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil. Tempted to paint up some more

      Delete
  2. They turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful Neil. Your flag looks brilliant too!

    ReplyDelete