Thursday 25 May 2017

GNW Poles

Well you cannot fight the Great Northern War without a few Poles on the battlefield. They are a colourful addition to the battlefield. I already have a few units painted that needed pennents added to their lances. I got the pennents from wargames design.


Of course you cannot have enough Hussars so I painted up another unit with a second also on the painting table. Not sure of the make of these but they painted up ok.



I can see me adding more units, particularly Pancerni and a few Dragoons.

9 comments:

  1. A spectacular and beautiful unit, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be wrong but Polish flag is white and red noy the other way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Checking images for the Hussars shows both combinations of white/Red and red/white

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, bet they can fight aswell!
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete