1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
The War of the Spanish Succession, great battles, the Duke of Marlborough and it was the first period I ever got into, still play it now
2. Next period, money no object?
I would do the Napoleonic, and use the money for someone else to paint the bloody things as the thought of those uniforms make me shudder in dread. Plus the Nappy uniform police.
3. Favourite 5 films?
Star Wars (any), blew me away as a kid, Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, Platoon and any thing featuring Adam Sandler.
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Band of Brothers, Heroes, Two and a half me, Farscape and Mash
5. Favourite book and author?
It would be the Warlord series by Bernhard Cornwell
6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
The Duke of Marlborough. The man was a genius leading a poly got force against the mighty French.
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
Has to be Fire and Fury, keep going back to these after 20 years.
8. Favourite Sport and team?
It has to be the beautiful game and the once mighty Black and Whites (Come on the Toon) (That is Newcastle United for those from the wrong side of the water)
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
The Grassy knoll so I could point out the shooter and end all the conspiracy theories.
10. Last meal on Death Row?
All you can eat Buffet, I'll make the sods wait before they can take me.
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
Megan Fox, enough said.
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Not sure on this one, probably a Harrison Ford type, bit of an all rounder.
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
Never read many super hero comics so would have to go for Batman
14. Favourite Military quote?
It's already been used, but napoleon's "Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake"
15. Historical destination to visit?
I'd love to see Antioch, bit too far to travel as scared of flying. One day I might make it.
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Would have to be selling my 15mm ACW collection only to have to re paint the whole thing again.
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Being paid to sit at home doing what I want to do.
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
I don't have a particular favourite, but enjoy most things by U2
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
My first Display game at a wargames show, My Viking layout, got a great sense of achievement putting that together.
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you
Z-List celebrities and reality TV shows, whoever thought of that garbage should be shot. Bad manners, people who never thank you for holding a door open, next time I'll let it slam in your face. The Nappy uniform police (you weren't their so how can you be so damn sure). Beardy wargamers who want to win at all costs (it's just a game).